“Yvonne” Jacket Organic Cotton Teddy
$ 350.00 -25% OFF
Product fit details
- Made from pink teddy textured organic cotton, the Yvonne is a waist length jacket in a bomber style silhouette with long sleeves that end in elasticated cuffs. Instead of a zipper, the jacket closes with white strings (made from organic cotton as well) that form a line of cute bows.
- Lyn is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 61cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 3XL).
- A soft, fluffy teddy without compromise to the natural world – made from 100% organic cotton, it has body and weight to keep you warm during the cold months and is stretchy as well.
- Fully doubled & lined Ecovero viscose voile.
Psst, wanna know who Yvonne is?
Dr Yvonne Sylvain was the first female doctor from Haiti and the first woman accepted into the University of Haiti Medical School, earning her medical degree in 1940. She played a vital role in providing improved medical access and tools for Haitian citizens and was a leading advocate for the physical, economical, social and political equality of Haitian women. Throughout her life, she actively promoted Haitian culture through art, painting, and theater. By 1932, she had “exhibited over thirty oil paintings and drawings.”
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES