“Valentina” Linen Shirt
€100.00 -10% OFF
If there’s a wardrobe staple everyone needs, that is a puffy sleeved, heart shaped cleavage shirt. Romantic, but not over the top, can handle both formal and casual occasions when styled accordingly. The sleeves have a bow closing system, so as to ensure better adaptability and that the sleeves are not too tight for any arm measurement.
Product fit details
- Madalina is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.69m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- The sleeves have a tie-bow closing system, so as to ensure better adaptability and that the sleeves are not too tight for any arm measurement.
- Overall loose fit, no need to size up
Psst, wanna know who Valentina is?
If you know who the first man in space was, but not the first woman, SHAME. Just kidding, shaming is never the solution, educating is, so here we go. The fist woman to ever set foot in space is Valentina Tereshkova who spent a little under 3 days in space, during which she orbited 48 times around the Earth. During her life she received the title of Hero of the Soviet Union and also won a United Nations Gold Medal of Peace. Cool, huh?
55% Linen + 45% Cotton