| STOCK | “Venus” Dress Black Linen
£ 187.50 -49% OFF
- Romantic, frilly & ample, this dress is here to bring your cottagecore fantasies to life. Puffy sleeved & layered, it’s a dress that can be fitting for every season. Featured a relaxed fit & elasticated waist and sleeve-endings.
Product fit details
- Madalina is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.69m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 105cm
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash
- The fit is relaxed & gathered by elastic at the waistline
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Venus was?
Venus was the Roman goddess of love and beauty. Usually equated with the Greek goddess Aphrodite, Venus was originally an Italic goddess of vegetation and patron of gardens. The daughter of Jupiter, her son was Cupid. Venus was a goddess of chastity, although her love affairs were patterned after Aphrodite’s, and included a marriage to Vulcan and an affair with Mars. She was associated with the arrival of spring and bringer of joy for humans and gods.