“Jane” Dress Pink Organic Cotton
The Jane was one of our best selling items from our leisurewear collection, so we decided to spruce it up a bit and include it in our current summer line – we fully lined it, so it’s appropriate for street wear and lengthened and thickened the shoulder straps to enable you to make more decorative bows. Otherwise, same old big, flowy, dreamy Jane encompassing almost 10 metres of fabric and begging to be taken for a spin.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft voile in pastel pink, the dress is a maxi length, comes down in an A line from above the chest (the dress is made from a full circle piece attached to an elasticated band that sits right above your chest), is really ample and sleeveless & it has two cords that get tied over the shoulder to hold it up.
- Nazerke is wearing S and her height is 1.62m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 115cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- Lined with GOTS certified organic cotton
Psst, wanna know who Jane Addams is?
Jane Addams was the second woman and the first American to ever win the Nobel Prize in 1919. She was an advocate for the working poor who fought against child labour. She was also the first women to receive an honorary degree from Yale for her charity work. In 1889 she opened the Hull House in Chicago, which was a safe haven that offered resources from kindergarten classes to an employment bureau.