“Gisèle” Dress Red Organic Cotton
There’s a few dresses in this collection that could be granted the title THE dress of this summer and the Gisèle is definitely up there. Flowy, puffy, full of the drama and the frills, this is the kind of dress that you’ll be able to wear for years to come and you will still feel special every single time you wear it. And for those who aren’t fans of the off shoulder look, the upper frill is elasticated, so you can choose whether to wear it on or off shoulder – looks absolutely adorable either way.
Product fit details
- Made from soft voile in bright red, the dress is a full length A line silhouette, has a ruffle attached to the bottom of the dress. The top part has one chest ruffle, can be worn either off or on the shoulders and has puffed sleeves that end in a ruffle as well.
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.59m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 103cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- The red voile is a bit thicker than the pastel pink & cloud print and it has more opacity, so items in these colours are not doubled/lined as we do not consider it necessary, especially if you live in a climate with really hot summers. By itself, the fabric’s opacity is around 80%. If you would like to bring the opacity to 100%, you can do so by adding lining when choosing the item’s specifications before adding it to your cart
- All gathers made by elastic thread or elastic bands for ease of comfort and the shoulder straps are adjustable via metallic accessories (no plastic)
Psst, wanna know who Gisèle Rabesahala is?
A celebrated Malagasy woman politician of the twentieth century, Gisèle Rabesahala devoted her life to her country’s independence, human rights and the freedom of peoples. She was the first woman to be elected as a municipal councillor, political party leader and the first woman appointed minister. While serving as a minister, she strived to undo the colonial effects that fell upon her country and she succeeded in reviving Madagascar’s heritage and restoring its identity, which is represented in the many forms of art and the Malagasy language.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES