“Frida” Shirt Navy Organic Cotton
The Frida dress is our all time best selling item, so we made it into a top as well! Loose fitting, puffy sleeves and a string path at the neckline so that you can adjust the depth of the decoltage or even wear it off shoulder. Cute, versatile and comfortable – a wardrobe staple.
Product fit details
- A loose fitting top in a navy, shiny fabric, has a string path at the neckline and midi puffy sleeves with a frill at the end.
- Nazerke is wearing S and her height is 1.62m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 65cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- A soft as butter fully opaque GOTS certified organic cotton with the most beautiful sheen – resembles a medium-thickness satin, but with a bit of a stiffer body and no plastic in sight.
- The sleeve gathers are made with elastic thread to ensure a comfortable fit
Psst, wanna know who Frida Kahlo is?
While Mexican artist Frida Kahlo was working at a time before the term ‘feminist art’ existed, her paintings, using a naive folk art style, explored questions of identity, gender, class, race and post-colonialism in Mexican society.
Kahlo is mostly known for her deeply personal self-portraits, and she often translated her own life experiences onto the canvas. Her work is retrospectively seen as feminist because the artist made it legitimate for women to outwardly display their pains, frustrations and passions, and therefore made steps towards making sense of and understanding them. Her conviction and raw talent, has meant she’s become a role model for many.