“Flora” Top Cloud Organic Cotton
A top fit for our best selling Flora skirt, it is dreamy, puffy and cropped for some added cheekyness. Pair it with its matching Flora skirt or with a pair of jeans and sneakers, this top is perfect for summer.
Product fit details
- A crop top in a baby blue cloud print, it has an adaptable ruche in the middle of the chest, a square neckline and long puffed sleeves with two elastic gathers that create a renaissance resembling silhouette.
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.59m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 35cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- Lined with GOTS certified organic cotton
- The gathers on the sleeves are made with elastic thread, to ensure a comfortable fit
Psst, wanna know who Flora is?
A Beautiful symbol of flowers and nature, Flora’s association with spring season brought her among a lot of important Roman Goddesses. Not only is she connected with the flowering season but also with the budding youth. Chloris is her Greek counterpart. Flora’s name is derived from a Latin word “flos,” meaning flower. The Romans used to celebrate the renewal of the life cycle, flowers, and drinking. First started in 240 B.C.E, Floralia used to take place on April 28 and May 3. May 23 was host to another festival in her name, i.e., The Rose Festival. The Goddess became a prominent figure among Renaissance humanists. This phase brought her a powerful image which she didn’t enjoy even being in the bygone Roman ages.