“Coretta” Shirt Pink Organic Cotton
A shirt that’s more on the simple side, at least compared to its sisters from our summer collections, but beautiful nonetheless with delicately shaped puff sleeves and a Russian collar.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft voile in a pastel pink, the shirt is loose fitting and has two sets of laces that are tied at the neckline, a russian collar and long, puffy sleeves.
- Nazerke is wearing XS and her height is 1.62m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 75cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- The sleeve cuffs are elasticated for a comfortable fit
Psst, wanna know who Coretta Scott King is?
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.”
Coretta Scott King was an American author, activist, civil rights leader, and the wife of Martin Luther King Jr. She played a prominent role in the years after her husband’s assassination when she took on the leadership of the struggle for racial equality herself and became active in the Women’s Movement. She later broadened her scope to include both advocacy for LGBTQIA+ rights and opposition to apartheid.