“Agnes” Dress Periwinkle Naia
A form fitting, romantic dress made from the most beautiful Naia based stretchy fabric with a big bow made from voile in the same colour on the chest. Long sleeved and with a frill at the bottom, the Agnes is giving Ursula vibes in the best way possible. The fabric has the most beautiful sheen, but much like other precious fabrics such as silk it is a sensitive fabric and threads can be snagged easily – please treat it carefully and avoid if you are looking for unfussy fabrics.
Product fit details
- The dress is midi-length, in a periwinkle coloured stretchy fabric, has one ruffle on the bottom part of the skirt, made from voile in the same colour. The top part has a bow covering the chest and long sleeves. The bow is also made from voile.
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.59m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 115cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- A soft, shiny and textured Naia based fabric – think viscose, but with all needed certifications to ensure no harmful deforestation and chemical processes have happened in order to obtain this fiber.
- Fully doubled to ensure opacity
Psst, wanna know who Agnes Nyanhongo is?
Agnes Nyanhongo is considered one of the most important Zimbabwean artists and certainly the most acknowledged sculptress. Agnes is the daughter of the well known sculptor, Claud Nyanhongo, and as a child spent a great deal of time helping him with the polishing of his work. Her work is characterized by a sense of peace, calm and inner dignity. With considerable courage in a predominately male profession, she has led by creating strong and powerful works.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES