As a fat person, I could never find a cute pinafore in my size – so we went all out on the Sojourner. Frills for days, the front part a combination in between a bib and a sweetheart neckline and a cute half circle skirt, all made from the same durable cotton as its sister, the Harriet Dungaree.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 75cms
- The fabric is a heavier weight jeans-like organic cotton mix, it is a bit stretchy & has great posture
- Features two long chords covered in frills as a tying system that can be tied together as per your preference in either simple knots or dramatic bows
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Sojourner is?
“If the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the world upside down all alone, these women together ought to be able to turn it back, and get it right side up again! And now they is asking to do it, the men better let them.”
Sojourner Truth was an American abolitionist and women’s rights activist. While being born into slavery she escaped with her infant daughter in 1826. After going to court to recover her son in 1828, she became the first black woman to win such a case against a white man.