Our most classic shirt design, the Simone is making a comeback, but made from sustainable fabrics. And oversized fit, a moderately sized chord, the Simone is a staple and works in both formal and casual settings. If you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
Product fit details
- Linette is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- The fit is comfy/slightly oversized
- The sleeves end in a fixed shirt-like cuff, so if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
Psst, wanna know who Simone was?
Born in Paris in 1908, Simone de Beauvoir was a writer, philosopher and author of the The Second Sex, a pivotal piece of literature in feminist history. In this book—and her myriad other works—De Beauvoir critiques the patriarchy, delves into women’s oppression and explains how society constructs and shapes gender, an idea which completely challenged cultural norms. Beyond her groundbreaking philosophical works, De Beauvoir also published travel diaries and notable fiction, including the short story collection, The Woman Destroyed. This is one badass French women whose work has certainly changed the world for the better.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton