“Sarla” Dress Black Linen
We try to integrate some less dramatic items in our collections, both so that they are at more accessible price points and so that you can get as many wears possible out of them, as they are versatile in both form and function. The Sarla slip dress is one such item, a basic with a twist – the frilled slit makes it more than a casual slip dress, but throw a hoodie over it and pair it with some sneakers and you’re ready to rumble, casually so.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 120cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, it is not stretchy
- Features long straps and a side slit with a ruffle
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
- An A line silhouette and relaxed fit
Psst, wanna know who Sarla is?
Sarla Thakral was the first indian woman to ever fly an aircraft. Because World War II had begun and civil training was suspended, Sarla eventually went to art school and eventually became a successful businesswoman, painter and began designing clothes and costume jewellery.