“Sarah” Dress Beige Tencel
A classic with a twist – we took our best selling Michelle design, played a bit with the neckline and added a surprise in the back. The bow is sewn at the shoulders, so all you need to do is the two bands together and it forms by itself – no struggle there. Kept it sleeveless for those who reside in hot climates, but add a classic blazer on top and it’s perfect for every occasion.
Product fit details
- The dress is a midi-length A line silhouette, in a floral print (main colours beige and kale green). It features a boat neckline and the top part has a bow in the back and is sleeveless. The bottom is a classic skirt on a bias cut.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.64m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 73cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- Does not feature a zipper, none of our items do in order to reduce waste at a product’s end of life
Psst, wanna know who Sarah E. Goode is?
Sarah Elisabeth Goode was an inventor and entrepreneur from the United States. She was one of the first Black women to receive a United States patent. Goode designed a folding cabinet bed that was perfect for people living in tight housing and allowed them to make use of their space in a more efficient manner. It was also the precursor of the Murphy Bed.