“Laverne” Blazer Black Organic Cotton
Who said office wear has to be boring? A blazer with a twist, or rather a big, dramatic frill tucked under it’s lapel. Can be worn open, or tied with its chord, it comes fully lined with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Product fit details
- Pela is wearing L and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 80cms
- The fabric is a heavier weight jeans-like organic cotton mix, it is a bit stretchy & has great posture
- Features a large frill tucked underneath the lapel all around and can be tied close with the belt it comes with
- Fully lined with GOTS certified organic cotton
Psst, wanna know who Laverne is?
“When you put love out in the world it travels, and it can touch people and reach people in ways that we never even expected.”
Laverne Cox is an American actress and LGBTQ+ advocate. She rose to prominence with her role on the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black, becoming the first transgender person to be nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in any acting category. She is also the first transgender person to appear on the cover of magazines such as Cosmopolitan and Time.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES