We don’t follow trends much, but the oversized collar has hit a close spot to our heart and is here to stay. A loose fitting, comfy shirt topped with a dramatic square oversized collar, finished with the cutest little frill. An extra adorable touch you’ll find on the sleeve cuffs, buttons in the shape of hearts made from GOTS certified materials.
Product fit details
- Pela is wearing L and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, it is not stretchy
- A relaxed fit with an oversized square collar
- The sleeves end in a fixed buttoned cuff, so if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
Psst, wanna know who Rosa is?
“You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.”
Rosa Louise McCauley Parks was an American activist, best known for her role in the Montgomery bus boycott. She became an international icon of resistance to racial segregation, and organized and collaborated with civil rights leaders, such as Edgar Nixon and Martin Luther King Jr. The United States Congress has called her “the first lady of civil rights” and “the mother of the freedom movement”.