“Olympe” Dress Print
lei 700.00 -25% OFF
Product fit details
- Linette is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70 cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- A normal fit, more on the body tight side, featuring an ample pleated skirt (skirt is three metres wide, no need to size up for a bigger than bust/waist size hip measurement) and elasticated waist
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Olympe was?
Playwright/feminist/activist Olympe de Gouges is the most famous female figure from the French Revolution (except for Marie Antoinette). She’s best known for writing the Declaration of the Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen (1791) in response to the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, which left women out. Before writing political pamphlets de Gouge founded her own theatre troupe which she used to stage politically-motivated shows. De Gouges spoke out against the Revolutionary government’s violent ways, and was executed for it.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton