€115.00 -25% OFF
Classic, with simple lines and pleats, this sleeveless dress is here to combine the utilitarian with the chic. Wear it as a standalone or underneath a cute shirt, dress it up or dress it down – it doesn’t get more versatile than this.
Product fit details
- Renata is wearing S and her height is 1.62m
- Anamaria (blonde) is wearing S and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash
- The fit is relaxed & gathered by elastic in the waistline
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Michelle is?
Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is a lawyer, writer, and the wife of the 44th President, Barack Obama. She was the first African-American First Lady of the United States. Through her four main initiatives, she has become a role model for women and an advocate for healthy families, service members and their families, higher education, and international adolescent girls education. Michelle Obama’s memoir “Becoming” shattered records, reaching and maintaining the number one spot on Amazon for 47 days.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton