“Margarita” Dress Floral Ecovero
Product fit details
- Made from soft ecovero in a pink hued floral print with blue and red pops of colour, the Margarita is a midi length sleeveless dress with a marked elasticated waist and a frill atop of the bodice. It has adaptable shoulder straps that can be tied to form bows or in a simple knot at the back. At the waistline it has a lace in an accent colour that gives the effect of a corset and gathers the dress more for a more accentuated waist (the lace is detachable so it can be worn without it as well).
- WenWen is wearing M and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 76cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- The softest, dreamiest, Ecovero viscose voile. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- The waistline is elasticated to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Margarita is?
Prof. Margarita Salas is considered the most important researcher in Molecular Biology in Spain to date. After receiving a doctorate in biochemistry from the Complutense University of Madrid in 1963, Salas worked for three years together with Nobel laureate Severo Ochoa at New York University. She is best known for her studies on DNA, especially the discovery and characterization of Φ29 phage DNA polymerase. The Spanish scientist has consistently used her public profile to promote basic research and encourage women to participate in science.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES