“Lydia” Jacket Floral Organic Cotton
$ 382.50 -25% OFF
Product fit details
- Made from a sturdier canvas in the most beautiful beige floral print (the background is beige and it has coral and pink peonies with tiny butterflies and even a few hidden ladybugs), the Lydia is a statement jacket – it overlaps at the front and closes with a tie belt, has tiny belts at the sleeves for a looser/tighter adjustable fit. It has two big frills that start at the waistline and go over the shoulders, descending over the back as well.
- Lyn is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 60cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- Made from sturdy GOTS certified organic cotton, the Gabardine has body, but also a wonderful flow.
- Fully doubled & lined Ecovero viscose voile.
Psst, wanna know who Lydia is?
Lydia Cabrera was one of the 20th century’s leading writers on Cuban folklore and an internationally known chronicler of Afro-Cuban culture and religion. She made valuable contributions in the areas of anthropology and ethnology; she is considered a major figure in Cuban letters. When the rise of fascism forced Cabrera’s return to her native Cuba, she devoted her life to the preservation of Afro-Cuban cultures, work that culminated in her scholarly masterpiece, El Monte, in which the voices and rituals of the dead animate Cuba’s wilderness.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES