“Ida” Dress Floral Ecovero
Product fit details
- Made from the softest ecovero viscose voile, the Ida is a classic true wrap dress with two front sides that overlap and tie at the back. It has generous, bouncy elbow length sleeves.
- Lyn is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 71cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- The softest, dreamiest, Ecovero viscose voile. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- The fit is loose, features a chord & closes on a wrap system.
Psst, wanna know who Ida is?
Ida B. Wells-Barnett was a prominent journalist, activist, and researcher, in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In her lifetime, she battled sexism, racism, and violence. Wells was an active fighter for woman suffrage, particularly for Black women. In 1913 she founded what may have been the first Black women’s suffrage group, Chicago’s Alpha Suffrage Club. For more than four decades, Wells-Barnett’s militant voice brought worldwide attention to the evil of lynching and influenced the course of American reform.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES