“Flora” Skirt Beige Linen
1 review for “Flora” Skirt Beige LinenAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
Product fit details
- Made from a soft organic linen in beige, the Flora is a full circle, ample skirt, has midi-length and a ruffle at the bottom part.
- WenWen is wearing M and her height is 1.70m and Anisoara is wearing S and her height is 1.60m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 80cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- A soft, flowy European Flax certified organic linen with a good weight without it being scratchy of heavy feeling, perfectly breathable for summer. On top of its unusual softness for linen, the fabric has a beautiful natural sheen as well.
- The waistline is elasticated to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Flora is?
A Beautiful symbol of flowers and nature, Flora’s association with spring season brought her among a lot of important Roman Goddesses. Not only is she connected with the flowering season but also with the budding youth. Chloris is her Greek counterpart. Flora’s name is derived from a Latin word “flos,” meaning flower. The Romans used to celebrate the renewal of the life cycle, flowers, and drinking. First started in 240 B.C.E, Floralia used to take place on April 28 and May 3. May 23 was host to another festival in her name, i.e., The Rose Festival. The Goddess became a prominent figure among Renaissance humanists. This phase brought her a powerful image which she didn’t enjoy even being in the bygone Roman ages.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL