“Coccinelle” Skirt Floral Ecovero
Product fit details
- Made from soft Ecovero viscose voile, the Coccinelle is a classic midi half circle skirt with an elasticated waistband in a stunning floral print.
- Lyn is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 65cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- The softest, dreamiest, Ecovero viscose voile. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- The waistline is elasticated to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Coccinelle is?
Jacqueline Charlotte Dufresnoy was a French actress, singer, and activist and the first-ever person in France to undergo gender affirming surgery. Using the stage name Coccinelle, she took the stage at Chez Madame Arthur. She married Francis Bonnet and their church wedding made legal and religious history. She was part of the Center for Aid, Research, and Information for Transsexuality and Gender Identity and created the organization “Devenir Femme”.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.