“Junko” Dress White Linen
The Gabrielle is the only dress that’s still with us from our first collection and the only item that’s consistently been our best seller. For this summer, we’ve given it a twist by removing it’s sleeves, taking a bit from its length to get to a midi and elongating it’s chords to that you can tie them at the back, or the front, however you see fit. Another bonus twist: at the shoulder, the front part gets tied to the back part in two adorable bows.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 85cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, it is not stretchy
- A true wrap dress with a hole on the side seam through which the chord is slid through and can be tied both at the front or the back
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
- The front parts tie at the shoulder with the back and the bows are not sewn together, so they can be tied looser/tighter, as needed, or not in a bow at all
Psst, wanna know who Junko is?
“I can’t understand why men make all this fuss about Everest-it’s only a mountain.”
Junk Tabei became the first woman to successfully climb Mount Everest and the first woman to ascend the Seven Summits, climbing the highest peak on every continent. Tabei was also an author and teacher, and she organized environmental projects to clean up rubbish left behind by climbers on Everest, and led annual climbs up Mount Fuji for youth affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake.