“Jane” Bridal Dress Organic Cotton
Product fit details
- Made from a soft GOTS certified organic cotton voile in white, the dress is a midi length, comes down in an A line from above the chest (the dress is made from a full circle piece attached to an elasticated band that sits right above your chest), is really ample and sleeveless & it has two cords that get tied over the shoulder to hold it up.
- Lyn is 3XL wearing and her height is 1.70m and Andrei is wearing M and his height is 1.90m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 115cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- Lined with soft Ecovero viscose
Psst, wanna know who Jane Addams is?
Jane Addams was the second woman and the first American to ever win the Nobel Prize in 1919. She was an advocate for the working poor who fought against child labour. She was also the first women to receive an honorary degree from Yale for her charity work. In 1889 she opened the Hull House in Chicago, which was a safe haven that offered resources from kindergarten classes to an employment bureau.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
100% Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.