€225.00 -25% OFF
A blazer is a wardrobe staple – wear it at work, at school, in any sort of moment that requires a bit of pomp and circumstance, as it can dress up both a pair of jeans and compliment a dress. Made from out cotton/linen mix, it doesn’t sit stiffly as if made out of cardboard & besides being versatile and great looking, it is also comfortable.
Product fit details
- Madalina is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.69m
- Renata (passionfruit) is wearing S and her height is 1.62m
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- Does not close with buttons, but with a chord
- Lining made from Oeko-Tex 100 certified sustainable cotton
Psst, wanna know who Hera was?
Hera was the Greek goddess of marriage, and as the wife of Zeus, Hera was the queen of all wives. Hera is centered around the hearth and home, and focuses on family relationships. Like Aphrodite, Hera played a crucial role in the story of the Trojan War. When she was slighted by the Trojan prince Paris, she decided that to pay him back, she would do everything in her power to see Troy destroyed in the war.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton