“Hathor” Bridal Dress Organic Cotton
Product fit details
- Made from soft voile in white, the Hathor is an adaptable length layered ruffle dress. The upper bodice is made from a simple lace up corset with a sweetheart neckline, to which three skirt layers are attached that create the ruffly effect. Then you have an underskirt on an elasticated waist that added underneath, brings the dress from a knee length to full length. The underskirt is made from two layers as well, so when the dress is floor length, the skirt part looks like it is made from 5 frills. The dress has matching detachable sleeves made from voile that are long and have two lace paths so that you can adapt the gather as per your arm’s needs.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.64m, Andrei is wearing M and his height is 1.90m and Valeria is wearing M and her height is 1.55m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 60/115cms – it can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL. The dresses photographed may have also been altered to fit the models’ heights, so we encourage you to get in touch to get a custom length suited for you for the Bridal line.
- The softest, dreamiest, sheer GOTS certified organic cotton. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates.
- Fully doubled & lined with soft & flowy certified Ecovero viscose
Psst, wanna know who Hathor is?
Hathor was one of the forty-two state gods and goddesses of Egypt, and one of the most popular and powerful. She was goddess of many things: love, beauty, music, dancing, fertility, and pleasure.Her principal animal form was that of a cow, and she was strongly associated with motherhood. In many cases, Hathor was depicted as a cow and a sun disk always appeared between her horns when in her human form. Hathor was often shown wearing a menat, a beaded necklace that symbolized rebirth.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES