“Frigga” Jumpsuit Linen
$160.00 -25% OFF
A loosy-goosy playful off shoulder, wide-legged jumpsuit that you can dress up with a blazer and a pair of heels for more formal affair, or a pair of boots for a casual one and you will feel just as comfortable and stylish for both occasions.
Product fit details
- Melinda is wearing XL and her height is 1.56
- Standard length from waistline to hem is cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- The fit is intended to be loose, even a bit oversized & it is gathered with elastic at the waist & at the top – no need to size up/if you would like a tighter fit, size down
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Frigga was?
Frigga was the wife of the all-powerful Odin, and was considered a goddess of fertility and marriage within the Norse pantheon. Frigga is the only one besides Odin who is allowed to sit on his throne, Hlidskjalf, and she is known in some Norse tales as the Queen of Heaven. Today, many modern Norse Pagans honor Frigga as a goddess of both marriage and prophecy.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton