Our most dramatic dress yet, encompassing almost 10 metres of fabric, it features a very ample full circle skirt and a cute frilly V on the chest area. If you need a dress for a dramatic entrance/exit, this is it. If you get this skirt, you have to promise us you’ll take a spin in it ?
Product fit details
- Linette is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 86cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash
- The sleeves end in a fixed shirt-like cuff, so if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
- A relaxed fit with the waistline gathered by elastic
Psst, wanna know who Freya is?
Freya is the powerful Norse goddess of love and fertility. She is a practitioner of magic with an aptitude for manipulating reality to suit her desires. She is also associated with the dead, as she presides over Folkvang, the afterlife realm, whose inhabitants she selects from among slain warriors. In this capacity she is believed to help guide the recently deceased to the afterlife. Those wishing to invoke her help doing magic or attracting love leave offerings of mead, honey, meat and more. She’s also known for her preferred travel mean: a charriot pulled by two cats.