“Freya” Bridal Dress Organic Cotton
Product fit details
- Made from soft organic cotton sateen, the dress is a floor length princess silhouette, it has a very ample skirt with two vertical lace inserts on the front. The upper bodice is made from a lace up corset that is covered in the lace as well – the lace has 3D flower appliques and ends in a beautiful scalloped trim. The corset also has a frill at the top and a sweetheart neckline. The dress also has detachable puffy sleeves that you can choose whether to purchase or not.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.64m, Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m and Andrei is wearing M and his height is 1.90m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 110cms – it can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL. The dresses photographed may have also been altered to fit the models’ heights, so we encourage you to get in touch to get a custom length suited for you for the Bridal line.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton that has a beautiful sheen. The lace is also 100% GOTS organic cotton and is not scratchy, it feels very nice to the touch.
- Fully doubled & lined with soft & flowy certified Ecovero viscose
Psst, wanna know who Freya is?
Freya is the goddess of love and fertility in Norse mythology, and she is associated with sex, lust, beauty, sorcery, gold, war, and death. She could be both a gentle ruler and a fierce warrior. It was Freya who introduced the gods to seidr, a form of magic that allowed practitioners to know and change the future. Freya presides over the afterlife realm Folkvang.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES