A whimsical, dreamy dress that’s here to bring all your Princess meets Fancy French Peasant fantasies to life. Lightweight, make out of breathable linen, the chemise design is a dream to wear in terms of comfort, yet the side chords and off-shoulder details turn the silhouette into a showstopper.
Product fit details
- Sonia is wearing S and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash
- The dress itself is oversized & features a gather at the top, so you can tie it as loose or tight as you would like around the shoulders (so no elastic that digs in, nor a certain standard width)
- Featured side seamed chords that you can tie as loose or tight as you would like around your waist
Psst, wanna know who Florence was?
Florence Nightingale (1820-1910), known as “The Lady With the Lamp,” was a British nurse, social reformer and statistician best known as the founder of modern nursing. Her experiences as a nurse during the Crimean War were foundational in her views about sanitation. She established St. Thomas’ Hospital and the Nightingale Training School for Nurses in 1860. Her efforts to reform healthcare greatly influenced the quality of care in the 19 and 20 centuries.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton