“Flora” Bridal Skirt Ecovero
Our most dramatic skirt yet, encompassing almost 7 metres of fabric. It is a full circle skirt on an elasticated waist, for optimal fit and comfort. If you get this skirt, you have to promise us you’ll take a spin in it.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft Ecovero viscose in white, the Flora is a full circle, ample skirt, has midi-length and a ruffle at the bottom part.
- Lyn is 3XL wearing and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 90cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The softest, dreamiest, Ecovero viscose. An absolute dream for anyone with sensory issues or who reside in hot climates. It is lined with the same fabric.
- Featured an elasticated waist for a comfortable fit
Psst, wanna know who Flora is?
A Beautiful symbol of flowers and nature, Flora’s association with spring season brought her among a lot of important Roman Goddesses. Not only is she connected with the flowering season but also with the budding youth. Chloris is her Greek counterpart. Flora’s name is derived from a Latin word “flos,” meaning flower. The Romans used to celebrate the renewal of the life cycle, flowers, and drinking. First started in 240 B.C.E, Floralia used to take place on April 28 and May 3. May 23 was host to another festival in her name, i.e., The Rose Festival. The Goddess became a prominent figure among Renaissance humanists. This phase brought her a powerful image which she didn’t enjoy even being in the bygone Roman ages.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.