“Thunder” Rib Knit Pants Pink Organic Cotton
A classic pair of straight legged pants made from a rib knit organic cotton that has both the body to make them look real good and the softness to make them incredibly comfortable. An instant versatile staple here to help you both look and feel amazing.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of cerise pink, the Thunder are a pair of long, straight legged pants that are form fitting around the waist and hips, but come down loose on the legs.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.60m. Her pants have been customised (shortened) for her height.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 105 cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Feature an elastic added at waist to ensure a comfortable fit and to aid them in staying up and not sliding.
Psst, wanna know who Thunder is?
Madonna Thunder Hawk is a Native American civil rights activist, part of the Oohenumpa band of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe, known to be a leader in the American Indian Movement. She was part of every modern struggle faced by the Native Americans, including the 1969-71 occupation of Alcatraz. She is also a co-founder of Women of All Red Nations.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.