“Serena” Rib Knit Dress Pink Organic Cotton
A classic, versatile dress that’s made to bridge the gap between fanciful and practical. It goes just as well with a pair of heels as with some boots as its made to be with you in as many contexts as possible and the stretchy organic cotton rib knit ensures you’ll be comfortable in each and every one of them.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of cerise pink, the Serena is a classic, skater-ish silhouette – the bodice is fitted and the skirt comes down in a gentle A-line. Features a square decolletage, short sleeves and a midi length.
- Both models are wearing S and Diane’s height is 1.68m and Anisoara’s (long hair) is 1.60m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Serena is?
Serena Williams is world renowned tennis player and she started out at the age offer, with her older sister Venus. They used to live in a crime-ridden city named Compton, but that didn’t stop them from becoming international figures. Being Black and not fitting the body blueprint that was specific to white folks in a historically white and European-dominated sport wasn’t easy. Serena was faced with criticism, but she held her head high and became one of the best players in the world, winning four Olympic gold medals and several Grand Slam titles.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES