“Rigoberta” Dress Floral Tencel
€ 180.00 -30% OFF
A soft, frilly, romantic dress that is perfect for Autumn – with a high neckline, fallen shoulder silhouette, puffed long sleeves and loose fit pulled together at the waistline with a comfy elastic, followed by a flared skirt. The fabric is soft and flowy, however if you add a comfy cardigan over it or even a soft turtleneck underneath and you’ve got a wardrobe staple all year round.
Product fit details
- Made from soft Tencel in a brown floral print (the background is a mauvey brown and it has flowers in shades of white, pink and purple adorning it), the Rigoberta dress is a romantic design through and through. It has a ruched high neckline to ensure comfort with two heart shaped buttons at the back, then the bodice is made out of two pieces: the upper bodice that ends right before the chest is in the shape of a half moon, which created a dropped shoulder silhouette and at the bottom the rest of the bodice is attached along with the sleeves which are puffed and end in a frill that is created with a tie, so that you can adapt the tightness yourself or even wear the sleeve flared. The bottom part of the bodice is loose fitting to mirror the puffed silhouette of the sleeves and the waistline is gathered by elastic. The skirt part is midi in length and flared.
- Madalina is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.69m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 74cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- The fabric is a soft, silk like 100% Tencel, not stretchy but with wonderful flow. Feels luxurious and similar to silk, but completely vegan and certified to ensure its gentleness to the environment.
- Feature an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Rigoberta is?
Rigoberta Menchú Tum was born on to a poor Indigenous family and raised in the Quiche branch of the Mayan culture. Rigoberta soon became involved in social reform activities through the Catholic Church, and became prominent in the women’s rights movement when still only a teenager. Menchú gained international prominence with her widely translated book I, Rigoberta Menchú, in which she tells the story of her impoverished youth and recounts the torture-murders of her brother and mother. She received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1992 for her efforts to achieve social justice and mutual reconciliation in Guatemala. She used the prize money to found the Rigoberta Menchú Tum Foundation, an indigenous advocacy organization.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.