“Patsy” Rib Knit Skirt Blue Organic Cotton
€ 50.00 -10% OFF
A comfortable, A line skirt should be a staple in anyone’s wardrobe. Whether you dress it up for a fancier context or wear with an oversized hoodie and a pair of trainers, the Patsy will look cute either way and more importantly, the soft, stretchy rib knit organic cotton it’s made from ensures it will be real comfortable in any styling or context.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of ocean blue, the Patsy is an A line skirt that’s fitted at the waist and comes down the hips loosely, stopping at a midi length. It features a slit in the front on the right side when worn.
- Diane is wearing S and her height is 1.68m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 74cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Feature an elastic added at waist to ensure a comfortable fit and to aid them in staying up and not sliding.
Psst, wanna know who Patsy is?
Born in Hawaii, Patsy Mink was an esteemed politician and the first Asian-American woman to serve in Congress and the first woman of colour to the U.S. House of Representatives. Her fight against sexism resounds through the Title IX that she co-authored, later renamed Patsy T. Mink Equal Opportunity in Education Act.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.