“Patsy” Rib Knit Blouse Pink Organic Cotton
A delicate, easy to wear blouse with a sweetheart neckline that will pair perfectly with all your outfits that require a cute pop of colour.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of cerise pink, the Patsy is a long sleeved, form fitting blouse with a sweetheart neckline.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.60m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 58cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Patsy is?
Born in Hawaii, Patsy Mink was an esteemed politician and the first Asian-American woman to serve in Congress and the first woman of colour to the U.S. House of Representatives. Her fight against sexism resounds through the Title IX that she co-authored, later renamed Patsy T. Mink Equal Opportunity in Education Act.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES