“Marsha” Rib Knit Set Blue Organic Cotton
Boldly coloured and designed, the cropped Marsha turtleneck is meant to be paired with the Marsha dress, in so turning the pink detail at the top into a heart. Can be worn as a cool standalone layering piece as well.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of ocean blue, the Marsha is a cropped turtleneck with long, flared sleeves. Its lower part is not cut straight, but in an inverted V shape. Can be worn by itself or with its matching dress which when worn together creates an inverted heart on the chest.
- Otilia is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.76m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is cms (Measured at the back, not the front. Can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Marsha is?
Marsha P. Johnson was an activist, self-identified drag queen, performer, and survivor who created the basis of the first pride march. Marsha stood up to the policeman that brutally attacked around 200 people attending the gay bar The Stonewall Inn, in June 1969. Her efforts echoed around the world and encouraged people to protest for gay and transgender rights, which had a huge impact on the LBTQIA+ community. Marsha’s famous phrase, “Pay it no mind”, was widely used as a response to negative comments about other people’s style and life choices.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES