“Marsha” Rib Knit Set Blue Organic Cotton
A bodycon mini dress that is the physical representation of the “loud” in Loud Bodies, the Marsha is bound to help you make an appearance. Boldly coloured and designed, the pink detail at the top is meant to become a heart when paired with the cropped turtleneck in the Marsha set.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of ocean blue and cerise pink, the Marsha is a mini, sleeveless bodycon dress. Its lower part is ocean blue and the upper bodice is cerise pink, shaped as an inverted heart beneath the chest area. Can be worn by itself or with its matching cropped ocean blue turtleneck which when worn together creates an inverted heart on the chest. The turtleneck has long, flared sleeves.
- Otilia is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.76m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 90cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Marsha is?
Marsha P. Johnson was an activist, self-identified drag queen, performer, and survivor who created the basis of the first pride march. Marsha stood up to the policeman that brutally attacked around 200 people attending the gay bar The Stonewall Inn, in June 1969. Her efforts echoed around the world and encouraged people to protest for gay and transgender rights, which had a huge impact on the LBTQIA+ community. Marsha’s famous phrase, “Pay it no mind”, was widely used as a response to negative comments about other people’s style and life choices.