“Lucy” Dress Periwinkle Naia
€ 80.00 -40% OFF
A play off of our best selling Olympe dress, Lucy is its flowier sister – the skirt is no longer pleated, but a classic half circle and it’s made from this stunning Naia based fabric that looks wet, metallic almost. A dress so simple, but with such a special feel.
Product fit details
- Made from soft Naia viscose, the Lucy is a classic skater silhouette dress with a fitted bodice and a midi half circle skirt with an elasticated waistband in a stunning shade of periwinkle. The fabric has a beautiful shine that makes it look metallic.
- Otilia is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.76m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A soft, shiny and textured Naia based stretch fabric – think viscose, but with all needed certifications to ensure no harmful deforestation and chemical processes have happened in order to obtain this fiber.
- Features an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Lucy is?
Lucy Hicks Anderson was a Black trans woman, american socialite, chef, and prohibition-era entrepreneur. Anderson informed her family that she was a girl and that her name was Lucy when she was very young. Her parents sought advice from a local physician and, incredibly, the doctor recommended that they raise Lucy as a girl.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES