“Lois” Rib Knit Blouse Green Organic Cotton
A simple, delicate form fitting blouse with a generous square neckline adorned with a pleated frill – a blouse to make an outfit special, but not so over the top that it becomes unwearable. Pair it with any outfit that needs a cute little pop of colour.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of moss green, the Lois is a form fitting, long sleeved blouse that has a deep square decolletage. At the bottom of the square it features a pleated frill.
- Otilia is wearing 2XL and her height is 1.76m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 58cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Lois is?
A woman of many firsts, Dame Lois Browne-Evans stood at the forefront of Bermuda politics for 40 years. She was Bermuda’s first female lawyer, female Attorney General and first black female Parliamentarian. In 1998, the PLP won their first general election and eight months later, Browne-Evans was appointed a Dame of the British Empire. She passed in 2007 and, after her death, was named a National Hero.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES