“Lili” Trench Coat Pink Gabardine
A trench coat is a staple in all wardrobes – not only is it a classic, non ephemeral item that supersedes trends and will always be an “in”, but it is, like all out items, made to last from qualitative fabrics and careful craftsmanship, made with respect for both our Planet and you, our client. It is as versatile as an item can be, we promise it’ll look just as chic with a pair of boots as with a pair of heels and it’s loose fitting in silhouette, so it has the room to allow a few layers underneath if you’re residing in colder weather.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft as butter organic cotton Gabardine in powdery pink, the Lili is a classic trench silhouette wise – midi, overlaps at the front and closes with a tie belt and it has two rows of beautiful shell buttons. It comes with a twist when it comes to the sleeves, which are daintily puffed out. They have a clasp at the wrist for an adjusted and comfortable fit.
- Lamys is wearing S and her height is 1.67m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 104cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size S).
- Made from the softest GOTS certified organic cotton, the Gabardine has body, but also a wonderful flow.
- Fully doubled & lined with GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Lili is?
Lili Elbe was a pioneering transgender woman. She experienced gender dysphoria, and underwent the world’s first documented sex reassignment surgery. Her journey of self discovery started when she had to pose for her then wife in women’s clothing. Following scandal in Copenhagen, the couple had to flee and move to a more accepting Paris. Unfortunately, she passed following her surgeries, but was content with the short life that she had experienced being true to herself.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES