“Kasha” Rib Knit Dress Green Organic Cotton
A classic, versatile dress that’s made to bridge the gap between fanciful and practical. It goes just as well with a pair of heels as with some boots as it’s made to be with you in as many contexts as possible and the stretchy organic cotton rib knit ensures you’ll be comfortable in each and every one of them.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of moss green, the Kasha is a classic skater silhouette with just enough fabric in the skirt for a nice twirl, but not so much that is overly dramatic or impractical. It has a sweetheart neckline, long sleeves that end in a cute pleated ruffle and knee length skirt.
- Both models are wearing S and Diane’s height is 1.68m and Anisoara’s (long hair) is 1.60m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 61cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Kasha is?
Kasha Jacqueline Nabagesera-Kasha is one of the most important fighters for LBGTQ+ rights in Uganda. Being faced with discrimination and Ugandan laws against her sexual orientation, she decided to fight for the safety of those who were in danger, was named “the Mother of the Gay Rights Movement”, and founded Freedom and Roam Uganda (FARUG), one of the only LGBTQ+ organisations in Uganda. She suffered great loss after her good friend, David Kato, was killed following the worsening of anti-homosexual laws. Still, she continued to fight and does so even today. She traveled to NYC to be the grand marshal of the biggest gay pride parade.