“Fadwa” Rib Knit Turtleneck Green Organic Cotton
Turtlenecks are a staple in every wardrobe and this one comes with a little twist – loose fitting and with flared sleeves, it makes it the perfect piece that keeps the body just the comfy amount of warm & not overheating and when it’s getting real cold, there’s plenty of space for an extra layer underneath for full insulation.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of moss green, the Fadwa is a classic, loose fitting turtleneck with long sleeves that flare at the bottom.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.60m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 63cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Fadwa is?
Known as the “Poetess of Palestine,” Fadwa Tuqan is considered one of the most prominent cultural figures of Palestine. Her work often deals with feminine explorations of love and social protest. She received the International Poetry Award, the Jerusalem Award for Culture and Arts and the United Arab Emirates Award and the Honorary Palestine prize for poetry. The true power of her words derived not from warlike imagery, but from their affirmation of Palestinian identity and the dream of return.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.