“Fadwa” Rib Knit Biker Shorts Blue Organic Cotton
€ 40.00 -10% OFF
Whether you want to wear them as full fledged leggings or anti chafing shorts, the Fadwa are incredibly comfortable, not see through and the organic cotton they’re made of is a delight on the skin. Pair them with the Fadwa turtleneck for a very cool, understated look or slide them underneath your favourite dress – either way, they are a staple.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of ocean blue, the Fadwa are a pair of short, form fitting leggings.
- Diane is wearing S and her height is 1.68m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 46cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Feature an elastic added at waist to ensure a comfortable fit and to aid them in staying up and not sliding.
Psst, wanna know who Fadwa is?
Known as the “Poetess of Palestine,” Fadwa Tuqan is considered one of the most prominent cultural figures of Palestine. Her work often deals with feminine explorations of love and social protest. She received the International Poetry Award, the Jerusalem Award for Culture and Arts and the United Arab Emirates Award and the Honorary Palestine prize for poetry. The true power of her words derived not from warlike imagery, but from their affirmation of Palestinian identity and the dream of return.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.