“Enheduanna” Trench Coat Pink Gabardine
A trench coat is a staple in all wardrobes – not only is it a classic, non ephemeral item that supersedes trends and will always be an “in”, but it is, like all out items, made to last from qualitative fabrics and careful craftsmanship, made with respect for both our Planet and you, our client. It is as versatile as an item can be, we promise it’ll look just as chic with a pair of boots as with a pair of heels and it’s loose fitting in silhouette, so it has the room to allow a few layers underneath if you’re residing in colder weather.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft as butter organic cotton Gabardine in powdery pink, the Enheduanna is a classic trench. Silhouette wise – midi, overlaps at the front and closes with a tie belt, dropped shoulder sleeves which have tiny belts at the wrists for a looser/tighter adjustable fit.
- Viviane is wearing L and her height is 1.73m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 100cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- Made from the softest GOTS certified organic cotton, the Gabardine has body, but also a wonderful flow.
- Fully doubled & lined with GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Enheduanna is?
Enheduanna is the world’s oldest known author. Before the Ancient Greek poet Sappho, Confucius, even before Gilgamesh, there was Enheduanna: a poet, priestess, princess and teacher. Her father is considered by some to be the first emperor who unified Central and South Mesopotamia. He gave his daughter the title of High Priestess, the first known woman to have held this title. Her writing is remarkable not only for how old it is but for how passionate, filled her with emotion and personal it is. Her writings were a great influence on the development of literature and religion for the next millennium.