“Coccinelle” Skirt Periwinkle Naia
$ 55.00 -9% OFF
2 reviews for “Coccinelle” Skirt Periwinkle NaiaAdd a review 4.50/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A beautiful, periwinkle coloured simple half circle skirt that’s meant to be a bold neutral – the colour is not necessarily stand-outy, however the sheen of the fabric takes it out of the plane category into the truly special.
Product fit details
- Made from soft Naia viscose, the Coccinelle is a classic midi half circle skirt with an elasticated waistband in a stunning shade of periwinkle. The fabric has a beautiful shine that makes it look metallic.
- Both models are wearing S and Diane’s height is 1.68m and Anisoara’s (long hair) is 1.60m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 65cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size S).
- A soft, shiny and textured Naia based stretch fabric – think viscose, but with all needed certifications to ensure no harmful deforestation and chemical processes have happened in order to obtain this fiber.
- Feature an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Coccinelle is?
Jacqueline Charlotte Dufresnoy was a French actress, singer, and activist and the first-ever person in France to undergo gender affirming surgery. Using the stage name Coccinelle, she took the stage at Chez Madame Arthur. She married Francis Bonnet and their church wedding made legal and religious history. She was part of the Center for Aid, Research, and Information for Transsexuality and Gender Identity and created the organization “Devenir Femme”.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Naia Advance + 5% Elastane
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL