“Chien-Shiung” Trench Coat Heart Gabardine Pink
A statement trench coat that is unique, but atemporal. Colour wise, it is a beautiful duotone combining powdery pink with a beige floral, however the surprise is at the back: An adorable heart cutout on the back lapel, taking an otherwise classic piece to a new level of cute.
Product fit details
- Made from two types of trench fabric, a buttery soft gabardine for the powdery pink and a sturdier canvas in the most beautiful beige floral print (the background is beige and it has coral and pink peonies with tiny butterflies and even a few hidden ladybugs), the Chien-Shiung is a classic trench silhouette wise – midi, overlaps at the front and closes with a tie belt, has tiny belts at the sleeves for a looser/tighter adjustable fit. The surprise is at the back, however, as the back lapel has a heat cutout, the lapel being dark green placed on top of the floral body to create a popping accent.
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.59m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 109cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- Made from two textures of GOTS certified organic cotton – the pink that is buttery soft and has wonderful flow and the floral a sturdy, reliable windbreaker. Put together they give this trench structure where it needs it and fluidity where it doesn’t all the while remaining super comfortable and made to last the test of time.
- Fully doubled & lined with GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Feature an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Chien-Shiung is?
Chien-Shiung Wu, nicknamed “Queen of Nuclear Research”, was a Chinese-American experimental physicist who is best known for her work on the Manhattan project. The Wu experiment, named after Chien-Shiung herself, was the basis of a project that won her two colleagues the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1957. She was, unfortunately, not credited for her part of the project.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES