“Buffy” Rib Knit Dress Duotone Organic Cotton
We took a classic & classy mermaid silhouette and added a little twist – inserts of a different color at the bottom which add a fun pop that take a simple dress and make it fun and unique.
Product fit details
- Made from soft rib knit organic cotton in a beautiful shade of ocean blue, the Buffy is an ankle length, sleeveless mermaid silhouette with triangle shaped inserts at the bottom in a contrasting moss green.
- Both models are wearing S and Diane’s height is 1.68m and Anisoara’s (long hair) is 1.60m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 135cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A medium – thickness, soft rib stretch cotton perfect for autumn and layering, just thick enough to have a nice body, but not feel overheated. The fabric has a lot of stretch, so if in between sizes, size down rather than up.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
Psst, wanna know who Buffy is?
Buffy Sainte-Marie is a child of Cree parents, the largest of the First Nations tribes. She was adopted by American parents and raised in Massachusetts, where she developed her love for music. In a bid to reconnect to her roots, she started performing in bars in Toronto alongside the likes of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen. Her song “Universal Soldier” became an anthem of the anti-Vietnam war movement and she represented natives in the well known Sesame Street show.