“Bartolina” Pants Periwinkle Naia
€ 110.00 -10% OFF
A classic pair of palazzo pants, full length and with an elasticated waist for comfort. Super wide all around, not just flared at the bottom, so they are equally good looking and comfortable.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft Naia viscose in periwinkle, the Bartolina pants are wide-legged, full length and high-waisted. The fabric has a beautiful shine that makes it look metallic.
- Diane is wearing S and her height is 1.68m.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 104cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- A soft, shiny and textured Naia based stretch fabric – think viscose, but with all needed certifications to ensure no harmful deforestation and chemical processes have happened in order to obtain this fiber.
- Feature an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Bartolina is?
Bartolina Sisa was an Indigenous Aymara woman, a trader, and a guerilla fighter who led an army of approximately 40,000 Indigenous rebels in a number of battles in the uprising against Spanish colonialism in Bolivia. Bartolina took part in the first siege of the city of La Paz alongside her husband, the indigenous leader Túpac Katari. Sadly, she was eventually captured by the Spanish and executed soon after.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Naia Advance + 5% Elastane
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.