“Bartolina” Pants Black Lyocell
€ 110.00 -20% OFF
2 reviews for “Bartolina” Pants Black LyocellAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A classic pair of palazzo pants, full length and with an elasticated waist for comfort. Super wide all around, not just flared at the bottom, so they are equally good looking and comfortable.
Product fit details
- Made from a soft Lyocell in black, the Bartolina pants are wide-legged, full length and high-waisted.
- Karin is wearing 4XL and her height is 1.60m. Her pants have been custom made (shortened) for her height.
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 104cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size 2XL).
- One of the most beautiful and high quality fabrics we’ve had yet, soft as butter with body and weight, very similar to a thick silk. Feels luxurious, but completely vegan and certified to ensure its gentleness to the environment.
- Feature an elasticated waist to ensure a comfortable fit.
Psst, wanna know who Bartolina is?
Bartolina Sisa was an Indigenous Aymara woman, a trader, and a guerilla fighter who led an army of approximately 40,000 Indigenous rebels in a number of battles in the uprising against Spanish colonialism in Bolivia. Bartolina took part in the first siege of the city of La Paz alongside her husband, the indigenous leader Túpac Katari. Sadly, she was eventually captured by the Spanish and executed soon after.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL