“Sophie” Top Duotone
A simple and versatile crop top to complete your 70s nostalgia look. Wear it on its own, or layer it over a shirt or a dress, this simple top can be worn in a myriad of ways, making it a great and timeless wardrobe layering staple.
Product fit details
- Line is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 40cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is super soft, stretchy and opaque, made from Ecovero Viscose
- The waistline is elasticated for better fit and comfort
- Fully lined (doubled) with the same fabric
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Sophie Scholl is?
Sophie was a young girl growing in a Nazi-controlled Germany. She formed “the White Rose”, a group who tried to bring the atrocities that were happening to light. In 1942, they wrote a one-page essay criticising the Nazis. Sophie went on to distribute copies of the essay all over the university campus, that being one of the first times anyone printed negative things about the regime. The White Rose continued their work but Sophie and her brother Hans were unfortunately caught and sentenced to death when Sophie was just 21 years old. Sophie and the White Rose remain in history for their courage in the face of tyranny.